- founded by Pavel Konečný in Prague
- accelerated by Startup Yard Prague
- named “Idea of the Year 2016” in the Czech Republic for solution combining AI and IoT
Protecting your machines and your business
We enable you to operate your machines more efficiently and sustainably. Our powerful AI and industrial IoT solutions analyze sound patterns, so potential mechanical failures can be detected early. We chose to specialize in sound processing because the sound analysis is a simple, universal, and reliable method of machine health diagnosis.
Look at our journey
- € 600,000 investment by J&T Ventures
- featured in Forbes Next
- accelerated by Airbus BizLab in Hamburg
- classified as “Cool Vendor in Acoustic Technologies for Predictive Maintenance” by Gartner
- won 3rd place in the CEE startup competition PowerUp! by InnoEnergy
- Accelerated by SAP Industry 4.0 Program in Berlin
- € 5.75 million raised from investment funds – Inven Capital (ČEZ Group) and Lead Ventures (MOL Group)
- joined the ESA BIC Center in Prague
- awarded as the Best AI Startup in Czechia, the Best IoT Startup in Central Europe in the Central European Startup Awards Competition.
- nBox IoT edge computing device was certified for ATEX environments
- nShield Portal mobile-first Analytical platform released
- the country winner of Tech5 2020 by TNW & Adyen
- Named as one of the world´s TOP 5 Internet of Things Innovators 2021 at the 12th IOT Innovation World Cup® at the Hannover Messe
- Won the category Accelerate in BoostUp! RIS competition. The series showcases cutting-edge manufacturing innovations and technologies in Europe. It is part of the Manufacturing Days powered by EIT Manufacturing at ViennaUP’21, one of the largest startup festivals in Europe.